Tired of scratches and swirls robbing your car of it’s natural beauty and shine? Do you want to keep that from happening to your new car? Sunset Detailing can help! We are experts in a process known as paint correction, which quickly and safely removes those annoying appearance killers from your finish! We then apply a ceramic based clear coat to the vehicle which bonds permanently with the finish and provides a rock hard barrier that resist scratches, will not oxidize and will have your vehicle looking freshly waxed all the time. The ceramic coat last for YEARS and also provide maximum protection from rain and hard water!. So no more hard to remove water spots!
We work with all major ceramic clear coats and will be happy to help you find the right one based on your vehicle’s needs and your budget.
Call us today to find out how we can turn your ride from average to amazing!
Paint Correction with Ceramic Clear Coat
- This is our signature service and what put us on the map!
- We start this detail by giving the vehicle a complete wash using Optimum rinse-less wash, which allows us to clean more thoroughly and safely than water and soap alone, and allows our detailers to inspect the paint much more closely for any scratches and defects.
- We then use Nano-Skin to remove as much ground in surface contaminants as possible.
- This is when the magic starts! We Paint Correct the vehicle using a rotary buffer that is safe and effective for removing swirls and scratches from the paint. We start off by determining which polishing compound is appropriate for the vehicle and which correction pads to use. Once these have been determined, we get to work removing the swirls scratches and years of wear and tear on the vehicle and start to return it to its showroom condition.
- After the major swirls and damage are removed, we use a lighter cutting pad and polish to remove the finer swirls and scratches and bring out the paints true shine.
- The third polishing step comes next and will ensure that any light swirls/scratches are fully removed, and the paint is as brilliant as possible.
- Once the vehicle is as free of scratches and swirls as possible, we apply the Opticoat formula in two stages to ensure maximum protection and coverage.
- Compact Sedans – 500.00 w/ceramic clear coat W/O ceramic – 425.00
- Medium/Large Sedans – 550.00 w/ceramic clear coat W/O ceramic – 475.00
- Small to Medium SUVs w/ceramic clear coat – 600.00 W/O ceramic – 525.00
- Large Trucks/SUVs w/ceramic coat – 700.00 W/O ceramic clear coat – 625.00