PLEASE SEE OUR REVIEWS ON YELP.COM
Tired of scratches and swirls robbing your car of it’s natural beauty and shine? Do you want to keep that from happening to your new car? Sunset Detailing can help! We are experts in a process known as paint correction, which quickly and safely removes those annoying appearance killers from your finish! We then apply a ceramic based clear coat to the vehicle which bonds permanently with the finish and provides a rock hard barrier that resist scratches, will not oxidize and will have your vehicle looking freshly waxed all the time. The ceramic coat last for YEARS and also provide maximum elemental protection as well. So no more hard to remove water spots!
We work with all major ceramic clear coats and will be happy to help you find the right one based on your vehicle’s needs and your budget.
Services at a Glance:
- We start this detail by giving the vehicle a complete wash using Optimum rinse-less wash, which allows us to clean more thoroughly and safely than water and soap alone, and allows our detailers to inspect the paint much more closely for any scratches and defects.
- We then use Nano-Skin to remove as much ground in surface contaminants as possible.
- This is when the magic starts! We Paint Correct the vehicle using a D/A Random Orbital Polisher, that is very safe and highly effective for removing swirls and scratches from the paint. We start off by determining which polishing compound is appropriate for the vehicle and which correction pad to use. Once these have been determined, we get to work removing the swirls scratches and years of wear and tear on the vehicle and start to return it to its showroom condition.
- After the major swirls and damage is removed we use a lighter cutting pad and polish to remove the finer swirls and scratches and bring out the paints true shine.
- The third polishing step comes next and will ensure that any light swirls/scratches are fully removed and the paint is as brilliant as possible.
- Once the vehicle is as free of scratches and swirl as possible, we apply the Opticoat formula in two stages to ensure maximum protection and coverage.
- Pricing – price is determined by the number of hours need to correct the paint, the size of the vehicle and color. However, for new vehicles that will not require extensive paint correction prices for this service with Opti-Coat Glosscoat range between 500.00 for small to medium cars and 550.00 to 650.00 for large SUZs and trucks. Older vehicles that will require moderate to extensive paint correction will differ in price based on the estimated number of hours it will take to correct the paint.