PLEASE SEE OUR REVIEWS ON YELP.COM
New Service Added to Sunset Detailing OC!
We are proud to offer Optimum Opticoat clear coat (CC) service! This is a permenant ploymer based clear coat.
You read it right. Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 is a permanent coating that protects automotive paint over its lifetime! Unlike a wax or sealant, Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 will not wash or wear off. It acts as a second layer of clear coat which provides increased protection against the elements. This service is availble only with our Sunset Paint Correction service as the car has to be as close to flawless as possible before this amazing product can be applied! This product last for years, repeals dirt, water and harsh elements, shines better than most waxes and best of all, you will never have to wax your car again! When you want to get serious about protecting your luxury vehicle or high end sports car, this service is exactly what you are looking for!
Sunset Detailing OC specializes in Paint Correction Detailing. Paint Correction is necessary in order to avoid costly damage to your vehicle clear coat and keep your finish swirl and scratch free! We also offer standard detailing services when you want to get your vehicle looking beautiful and new again. Please take a look and our services and feel free to give us a call at 714-616-9990 for any questions you may have!
Services at a Glance:
- We start this detail by giving the vehicle a complete wash using Optimum rinse-less wash, which allows us to clean more thoroughly and safely than water and soap alone, and allows our detailers to inspect the paint much more closely for any scratches and defects.
- We then Clay bar the vehicle to remove as much ground in surface contaminants as possible.
- This is when the magic starts! We Paint Correct the vehicle using a D/A Random Orbital Polisher, that is very safe and highly effective for removing swirls and scratches from the paint. We start off by determining which polishing compound is appropriate for the vehicle and which correction pad to use. Once these have been determined, we get to work removing the swirls scratches and years of wear and tear on the vehicle and start to return it to its showroom condition.
- After the major swirls and damage is removed we use a lighter cutting pad and polish to remove the finer swirls and scratches and bring out the paints true shine.
- The third polishing step comes next and will ensure that any light swirls/scratches are fully removed and the paint is as brilliant as possible.
- After this step we apply the first stage of sealant, which is a poly-synthetic resin designed to resist the elements and protect the vehicle for months to come.
- Next comes the second coat of protection in the form of a high grade natural carnuba blend wax that will add extra protection to the vehicle and give the paint amazing depth and clarity.
- We then use a light wheel acid to bring the rims back to their original look (cannot be used on unfinished aluminium)
- We then do a complete interior cleaning, removing dirt and contaminants from the leather seats or upholstery (in the case of leather we clean and then condition the seats). After which we use a professional grade shampoo to thoroughly and gently clean the carpets. The dash, door panels and all other vinyl and plastic components of the interior are cleaned with a high end APC formula and after are dressed using Meguiar’s Hyper Dressing mixture to ensure they are clean and look as new as possible.
- The Wheels are cleaned and dressed using Meguiar’s latest professional tire gel that will have the tires looking clean and new for several weeks.
- Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 appliction. Please note, if this service is selected, this will replace the Sealant as Opti-Coat will not hold synthetic resins or wax. Not to worry though, it does the job much better and is permanent!
Sunset Detail - Time to clean, shine and protect the professional way! While we specialize in paint correction, we also do amazing standard details…which is to say there is nothing standard about the incredible results you will get with one of our Sunset Detail services!
- Full Vehicle Wash
- Clay bar vehicle
- 1 step polish with a Dual Action Random Pattern Orbital Polisher.
- Acid cleaning of wheels and wheel wells plus tire dressing.
- Application of Professional Series Meguair’s paint sealant to protect the finish from the elements.
- Complete interior cleaning, including vacuum/shampoo carpets/floor mats/seats, clean and dress all interior surfaces and clean windows with high quality foam cleaner.
- Price: Cars – 140.00.00 Trucks/SUVs – 189.00
Sunset Perfection Detail - When you need that extra mile so your car doesn’t show the miles!
Everything from the Sunset Detail and more! This includes a second polish step designed to remove surface blemishes, such as light swirls and scratches. When you want that mirror shine returned, this is what you want! We also use upgraded polishes and utilize a special, hand crafted carnauba based wax that is made of only the finest natural ingredients to give your vehicle the deepest, glossy shine possible!
- 2 step polish with a Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher. The first step is designed to remove light scratches and swirls, while the second step brings out a ultra fine shine. Two coats of sealant will provide twice the protection, give you a brighter shine, and repeal the elements much more effectively!
- Two step paint sealant. With proper vehicle maintenance these sealants can last as long as 5 to 6 months before needing to be replaced.
- Price: Cars – 199.00. Trucks/SUV’s – 239.00